Waterset

Master planned community close to beaches and I-75

If you are looking for a community with a variety of builders and easy access to the Interstate, then Waterset is probably a place to check out.  Located just West of I-75 and East of Tampa Bay, Waterset is convenient to local hospitals, shopping and restaurants.  It is an attraction for families of all ages and is kid friendly with multiple parks and activity centers.   It's also close to Apollo Beach, an older waterfront community where you can enjoy fishing and boating. 

Traveling South on I-75 to the beaches (my favorites are Anna Maria Island and Pass A Grille) is only a short drive because of the convenience to the Interstate.  To the North you'll find Major shopping malls, restaurants and theaters are only a 10 minute drive towards Riverview and Brandon.  The Interstate also connects to the Crosstown Expressway which travels West making it an easy drive to MacDill AFB, Ybor City, Channelside, downtown Tampa and the airport.  Did I say Waterset is a great location?

I raised my children in Apollo Beach before Waterset existed and the location is one of the things we really appreciated.  We loved the easy commute to everything, the salty breezes off the water and the Big Bend Lighthouse (aka power station ... especially when we were headed back home from a day of fishing in the Bay).  Because of the Big Bend power station, the water is a little warmer in the area so Manatees like it there too.  The Manatee viewing station and museum is only 5 - 10 minutes away and it makes it easy to get up close to these big sea cows and enjoy the privileged experience. 

As a seasoned agent and a local resident of the area you will appreciate what I bring to the table as your representative. My knowledge of new construction and familiarity with each of the builders (I even worked for some of them) and my designation as a GRI (Graduate of the Real Estate Institute) offers you the best of all worlds and ensures all the decisions and questions are answered before committing to make Waterset your home.  

Search Waterset Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property T3211276
$246,490
APOLLO BEACH, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of LENNAR REALTY
Featured picture for the property T3211275
$263,660
APOLLO BEACH, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of BUILDERS SERVICES, INC.
Featured picture for the property T3211160
$279,900
APOLLO BEACH, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY S.SHORE
Featured picture for the property O5826552
$269,000
APOLLO BEACH, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of LA ROSA REALTY LAKE NONA INC
Featured picture for the property T3211022
$303,000
APOLLO BEACH, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of PINEYWOODS REALTY LLC
The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Nov 19, 2019 5:12:pm.

Today's Market Trends for Waterset *

$417,830

-0.03%

$163

-0.02%

0.09%

October

September

0.07%

0.02%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable